At Dale End Park, TF8 7EG
Proudly Suppporting Pilgrim Bandits Charity
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th May 2019
(Not necessary for promenaders not requiring display space).
If yes, please indicate number, type/style and Registration(s)
For Living History Group car parking, please complete below
For Living History Group non period camping, please complete below
All non period vehicles to be removed to allocated space by 09.30
Saturday Evening Dance
•Special request from the event coordinators - All re-enactors (military or civilian) are invited to arrive at the Dance by 19:30 in their uniform/period dress. German Troops are welcome. This is a ticketed event; see Facebook group for latest details.
• Friday: 16:00-20:00 (contact us if you need to come earlier or later). Sat / Sun: 08:00 – 09:30
• Saturday (if leaving) by 19:00 please. Evening dance will be starting at 19:30.
• Sunday – by 19:00 please.
• All registered groups are welcome to camp on site Friday evening through Monday morning. If you haven't registered, we may struggle to find you space. There are no hook-ups.
• Please check to confirm the rules on fires
• Please respect the buildings and grounds.
• You will be responsible for cleaning up your camp site. Any charges incurred by the organisers will be charged back.
• Please understand that the event co-ordinators have the right remove you from the property (via the Police if necessary) for not complying with event rules at Any Time for Any Reason.
Re-enactor, and Disabled Vehicle Parking
Parking is on site, not far from the re-enactment area. If you do not need to unload, just park as directed by the stewards.
Absolutely No live ammunition is permitted on the property. All weapons will be checked before event opens to the public. Please see event co-ordinators for weapons check locations and time. Under 18s are not permitted to carry realistic imitation firearms at any time. No weapons of any type to be taken outside of the event arena. Axis re-enactors who wish to leave the arena and go e.g. into the town are requested to do so in civilian clothing.
Insurance and Risk Assessments:
All displays must be covered by valid Public Liability Insurance and a risk assessment must be in place. Please attach copies to this form. (AFRA membership provides both these) Battle participants will need to ensure insurance and risk assessments cover this activity.
Please send a SAE to: David Adams, 12 Chapel Lane, Broseley, Shropshire, TF12 5HF (if you do not send a SAE, you will not receive your passes)